Barring setback, RG3 set for return
ASHBURN, Va. (AP)
Robert Griffin III looks good to go.
The Washington Redskins rookie had a full practice Thursday for the second straight day as the team prepares for this week's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Said coach Mike Shanahan: ''I like what I see. If there is no setback, he should be ready to go.''
Griffin missed Sunday's win over the Cleveland Browns with a sprained right knee. Coaches and doctors were eager to see how the knee would respond after going through a full practice on Wednesday, but Griffin again looked smooth on the field as stretched and went through drills.
fox sports exclusives
recently recommended stories
What was the biggest sports story of 2013?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- NHL lockout ends — Chicago Blackhawks win Stanley Cup
- Boston Marathon bombing followed by Boston Strong support and the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series at home
- Toronto Maple Leafs' Game 7 collapse against the Boston Bruins
- Saskatchewan Roughriders host and win the 101st Grey Cup
- LeBron James leads the Miami Heat to a second consecutive NBA Championship
- Lights out at Super Bowl XLVII
- Historic winning streaks of the Chicago Blackhawks and Miami Heat
- MLB's steroid investigation and player suspensions
- Aaron Hernandez charged with murder
- Oscar Pistorius charged with murder
- Lance Armstrong admits to doping
- The Manti Te'o hoax