Brady, wife welcome second child
Tom Brady and supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen welcomed their second child, a girl named Vivian, to the world Wednesday night, the Boston Globe reported.
It's the third child for Brady. Along with son 2-year-old son Benjamin, the New England Patriots QB also has a 5-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.
Brady is expected to lead the first-place Pats (9-3) against the AFC-leading Houston Texans (11-1) on Monday night. Both teams are on six-game winning streaks and have clinched playoff spots.
fox sports exclusives
recently recommended stories
What was the biggest sports story of 2013?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- NHL lockout ends — Chicago Blackhawks win Stanley Cup
- Boston Marathon bombing followed by Boston Strong support and the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series at home
- Toronto Maple Leafs' Game 7 collapse against the Boston Bruins
- Saskatchewan Roughriders host and win the 101st Grey Cup
- LeBron James leads the Miami Heat to a second consecutive NBA Championship
- Lights out at Super Bowl XLVII
- Historic winning streaks of the Chicago Blackhawks and Miami Heat
- MLB's steroid investigation and player suspensions
- Aaron Hernandez charged with murder
- Oscar Pistorius charged with murder
- Lance Armstrong admits to doping
- The Manti Te'o hoax