C.J. Spiller carted off with injury
Bills running back C.J. Spiller suffered an apparent left shoulder injury against the Cleveland Browns. The Bills announced that Spiller would not return.
Spiller appeared to be in moderate to extreme pain after taking a hit in the first quarter. Spiller needed help off the field and was immediately carted from the sideline to the locker room.
Spiller, who has impressed the past two weeks in Fred Jackson’s absence, picked up where he left off on Sunday, racking up 73 all-purpose yards and a touchdown.
Second-year running back Tashard Choice replaced Spiller.
fox sports exclusives
recently recommended stories
What was the biggest sports story of 2013?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- NHL lockout ends — Chicago Blackhawks win Stanley Cup
- Boston Marathon bombing followed by Boston Strong support and the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series at home
- Toronto Maple Leafs' Game 7 collapse against the Boston Bruins
- Saskatchewan Roughriders host and win the 101st Grey Cup
- LeBron James leads the Miami Heat to a second consecutive NBA Championship
- Lights out at Super Bowl XLVII
- Historic winning streaks of the Chicago Blackhawks and Miami Heat
- MLB's steroid investigation and player suspensions
- Aaron Hernandez charged with murder
- Oscar Pistorius charged with murder
- Lance Armstrong admits to doping
- The Manti Te'o hoax