Kelly, Eagles finalize coaching staff
The Philadelphia Eagles completed new coach Chip Kelly's staff on Friday, adding Dave Fipp as special teams coordinator.
Fipp, 38, was the assistant special teams coach for Miami from 2011-12. He joined the Dolphins after a three-year stint with the San Francisco 49ers from 2008-10. Fipp also spent 10 years coaching in college at San Jose State (2005-07), Nevada (2004), Cal Poly (2001-03), Arizona (2000), and Holy Cross (1998-99).
The rest of the staff includes: Greg Austin (assistant offensive line); Jerry Azzinaro (defensive line/assistant head coach); Bob Bicknell (wide receivers); Erik Chinander (assistant defensive line); Mike Dawson (defensive quality control); Matt Harper (assistant special teams); Josh Hingst (strength and conditioning); Shaun Huls (sports science coordinator); Bill Lazor (quarterbacks); John Lovett (defensive backs); Todd Lyght (assistant defensive backs); Bill McGovern (outside linebackers); Rick Minter (inside linebackers); Justin Peelle (assistant tight ends); Duce Staley (running backs); Jeff Stoutland (offensive line); Press Taylor (offensive quality control); and Ted Williams (tight ends).
Earlier, Kelly announced Pat Shurmur and Bill Davis as offensive and defensive coordinators, respectively.
fox sports exclusives
recently recommended stories
What was the biggest sports story of 2013?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- NHL lockout ends — Chicago Blackhawks win Stanley Cup
- Boston Marathon bombing followed by Boston Strong support and the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series at home
- Toronto Maple Leafs' Game 7 collapse against the Boston Bruins
- Saskatchewan Roughriders host and win the 101st Grey Cup
- LeBron James leads the Miami Heat to a second consecutive NBA Championship
- Lights out at Super Bowl XLVII
- Historic winning streaks of the Chicago Blackhawks and Miami Heat
- MLB's steroid investigation and player suspensions
- Aaron Hernandez charged with murder
- Oscar Pistorius charged with murder
- Lance Armstrong admits to doping
- The Manti Te'o hoax