The story of Super Bowl XLVII in pictures
Local boy Jacoby Jones scored two touchdowns, including a 108-yard kick return, as the Baltimore Ravens held off a heroic San Francisco 49ers fightback in one of the most eventful Super Bowls in recent memory at the Superdome, running out 34-31 winners.
In a family affair, Baltimore coach John Harbaugh got the better of his younger brother, 49ers coach Jim.
fox sports exclusives
recently recommended stories
What was the biggest sports story of 2013?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- NHL lockout ends — Chicago Blackhawks win Stanley Cup
- Boston Marathon bombing followed by Boston Strong support and the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series at home
- Toronto Maple Leafs' Game 7 collapse against the Boston Bruins
- Saskatchewan Roughriders host and win the 101st Grey Cup
- LeBron James leads the Miami Heat to a second consecutive NBA Championship
- Lights out at Super Bowl XLVII
- Historic winning streaks of the Chicago Blackhawks and Miami Heat
- MLB's steroid investigation and player suspensions
- Aaron Hernandez charged with murder
- Oscar Pistorius charged with murder
- Lance Armstrong admits to doping
- The Manti Te'o hoax