Huddersfield sets up Wigan match in FA Cup
LONDON - Huddersfield set up a match against Wigan in the last 16 of the FA Cup after beating fellow second-tier side Leicester 2-1 in a fourth-round replay on Tuesday.
Sean Scannell scored a 75th-minute winner for the visitors, who were expected to struggle against a team that is challenging for promotion to the Premier League and beat Huddersfield 6-1 in the league on Jan. 1.
Adam Clayton's free kick put Huddersfield ahead in the fifth minute but Michael Keane equalized two minutes later.
Huddersfield will host Wigan in the fifth round on Sunday.
fox sports exclusives
recently recommended stories
What was the biggest sports story of 2013?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- NHL lockout ends — Chicago Blackhawks win Stanley Cup
- Boston Marathon bombing followed by Boston Strong support and the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series at home
- Toronto Maple Leafs' Game 7 collapse against the Boston Bruins
- Saskatchewan Roughriders host and win the 101st Grey Cup
- LeBron James leads the Miami Heat to a second consecutive NBA Championship
- Lights out at Super Bowl XLVII
- Historic winning streaks of the Chicago Blackhawks and Miami Heat
- MLB's steroid investigation and player suspensions
- Aaron Hernandez charged with murder
- Oscar Pistorius charged with murder
- Lance Armstrong admits to doping
- The Manti Te'o hoax